Hardware / Software requirements
Our system has no specific requirements for hardware platforms; therefore, to run the application it’s required to have:
- a desktop computer or mobile device with an internet connection capable of running one of the following Web browsers: Mozilla, Firefox, Safari or Microsoft Internet Explorer;
- a desktop or POS printer.
Upon agreement with Merchant, our company provides:
- an Android tablet with a wireless printer (small size, Bluetooth, power supply from a built-in battery) specifically designed for use with Refund Office application.
- Google Chrome;
- Mozilla Firefox;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (9 and above);
Refund Office is a web-based application that works in most web browsers. There’s no need to download or install any software to your computer to use Refund Office. Since you’ll be working in a web browser while using Refund Office, there are a few browser-related settings you’ll need to make sure are enabled.
- Make sure cookies are enabled in your browser so all elements of our application work as expected;
- The optimal screen resolution should be set to 1024 x 768 for optimal viewing.
Compatilibility with Mobile Devices:
The Refund Office site is designed to be mobile compatible and allow you to work in the full version of the application on the go. When working on a mobile device, the Refund Office site will resize and adjust to any mobile device, down to a 7″ tablet, but phones are not yet supported.
Compatible mobile browsers:
- iOS: Safari;
- Android: Chrome.
- Make sure you use the most recent stable release version of your preferred browser;
- In some cases, browser add-ons, extensions, or plug-ins can interfere with the functionality of our application. If you’re seeing any unexpected behaviour while working in your Refund Office account, you may want to disable these extras or try a browser without them to see if things improve.